AKADEMIKLINIKEN AESTHETIC PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
The Akademikliniken Fellowship Programme offers you a unique possibility to share the competence and learn from highly experienced specialist, both in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, in one of Europe’s largest private clinics in beautiful Stockholm.
About the fellowship programme
For many years, resident plastic surgeons have come to Akademikliniken to take part of the clinic’s vast knowledge and experience in plastic surgery. Due to excellent feedback received from former residents as well as the great interest shown from around the world, we have developed the Akademikliniken Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Programme.
What we offer you
- Fellowship programmes of 3, 6 or 12 months
- Scrub in and assist senior surgeons in different types of operations
- Follow senior surgeon consultations with patients
- Assist to non-surgical treatments
- Take active part in research studies and scientific papers
- A Certificate of fulfilled Fellowship programme, valid for documentation of accommodated knowledge and experience
What we require from you
- Resident or a specialist in plastic surgery in your home country
- A written application including CV and a personal letter with motivation
- A letter of recommendation
- Availability to come for a one-week visit/interview at Akademikliniken in Stockholm, for final selection among applicants
This is Akademikliniken
Akademikliniken is one of the largest private plastic surgery clinics in Europe and the leading provider of plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments in the Nordic countries. Out clinics perform more than 50 000 procedures annually. A wide range of surgical procedures are offered, both aesthetic and reconstructive, including advanced micro surgical procedures such as facial paralysis and breast reconstruction.
Akademikliniken also holds a leadership in research and studies in the aesthetic surgical field. The total volume of operations and our long experience in the aesthetic field attracts a large number of professional visitors each year and on a regular basis, we host training sessions in partnership with leading med tech and pharmaceutical companies in the business. In June each year, Akademikliniken together with Per Hedén host the Beauty through Science congress in Stockholm – an opportunity for aesthetic specialists from all over the world to meet and exchange experiences as well as network.
For more information and applications, please contact Dr Paolo Montemurro who is in charge of the fellowship programme at Akademikliniken – firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company website ak.se/English.